Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Do I have active warrants in Alabama? If so, what county or…

Customer Question
Do I have active warrants...
Do I have active warrants in Alabama? If so, what county or city?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Name.. Britney Nicole Rogers. 3\10\1985. White female. Address..*****Westblocton Al 35184. Will u check for a state probation violation in Bibb County Al? Also I think I have traffic warrants in Bessemer city, Homewood, vestavia, and Helena. Can u check that for me
3/10/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Experts here do not have access to state data bases. We cannot run your RAP sheet to see what you've got. If you want to know where else you can go for the information or if you have any other questions on what can happen if you fail to address the warrants , please reply and let me know. Otherwise, you could contact JustAnswer's Customer SErvice at***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.