Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do I report getting scammed

Customer Question
How do I report getting scammed
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/10/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

It depends upon the nature of the scam but the FBI is always a good choice.