Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Not exactly sure, I was falsely accused of bumping shoulders…

Customer Question
Good Morning, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Not exactly sure, I was falsely accused of bumping shoulders with someone at work and I have not been allowed to work as it is under investigation

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Why am I not able to work but she is? I would think false allegations are just as serious

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I fear retaliation.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Was a police report made? Or is this something being internally investigated by your employer?

Do you have a particular question for me in regards ***** *****? Thanks!

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law