Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What can probation officer do to get my husband in front of…

Customer Question
What can probation officer...

What can probation officer do to get my husband in front of judge ASAP

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We paid bail but they kept my husband for probation

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 5 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What was he arrested and charged for? Did he pick up a new charge while on probation?