Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested for a drug charge andd traffic violation in…

Customer Question
I was arrested for...

I was arrested for a drug charge andd traffic violation in 2009 , I want to take care of it now. I'm willing y

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I live in az now

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I'm willing to turn myself in now, but I live and work in az I can't sit in California jail mote than a day or 2

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
I was arrested in California in 2009 , I live in az now and havee a job, kids, family to vouch for me, husband with a clear record
3/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Do you know if there is an active warrant for your arrest?