Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do I find out court schedule time for a specific hearing…

How do I find out...
How do I find out court schedule time for a specific hearing in city of augusta, ga? Benard Joseph Mulherin is having a court appearance tomorrow morning.
3/8/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to call the Augusta, GA clerk of court at the Richmond Superior Court and you can reach them at(###) ###-#### You need to call quick, as they close at 5PM.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.