Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need some advice. On Saturday i visited my boyfriend who…

I need some advice...

I need some advice. On Saturday i visited my boyfriend who is incarcerated at svsp. I had brought him in some balloons from what I know now were methamphetamine

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I got arrested and sent to jail

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have no criminal record and have never been to jail before

3/8/2018
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Nisha Jones, Esq.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a 22 month old daughter and I'm scared that i may be doing time and I can't do that because I'm all she has. It's my first time dealing with all this and I'm worried and scared

Here's the phone number to the California State Bar Lawyer Referral Service:

866-44-CA-LAW(###) ###-####

If you have any more questions in the future and would like my help, please feel free to reach out to me here at JustAnswer by posting a new question, and adding "For Nisha" to the first part of your question. I'd be happy to help. Best of luck to you, take care!

Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq.
Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer