Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Could I get into law enforcement with a juvenile sealed

Customer Question
Could I get into...

Could I get into law enforcement with a juvenile sealed felony.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Ny, assault

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

It was 3 years ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was a first time offender

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/8/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Was your juvenile matter handled in adult or in juvenile court?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.