Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Looking for Fillable Interrogatories-for Plaintiff

Customer Question
Looking for Fillable Interrogatories-for...

Looking for Fillable Interrogatories-for Plaintiff Sexual Harassment civil lawsuit

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California-County of Los Angeles

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Arbitration by AAA-final hearings set for February 2019

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have all her "friendy texts " still in my cellphone from May 2015 to her last day in January 2016-I think she forgot that she has been texting me. She keeps delaying her deposition.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

California Courts website has "Form Interrogatories."

Have you seen that one already?

I do not want to post it here if you have already seen it and decided that you do not need it.