Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Ohio. I'm being charged with child endangerment and

Customer Question
Ohio Lawyer's Assistant: Has...

Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. I'm being charged with child endangerment and disorderly conduct

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This happened yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/8/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I got charged with child endangerment and disorderly conduct. And paraphernalia charge bc I overdosed at home with my 1 and 2 year old in the house

I'm sorry to hear about that. Do you have an upcoming hearing about this such as the arraignment?