Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was a witness in a federal criminal case regarding to an…

I was a witness in...
I was a witness in a federal criminal case regarding to an affinity fraud. One ring leader/defendant was arrested and found guilty after one year.Right after the trial, there were threats that came from the co conspirators. Some of the co-conspirators took the witness stand against the their ownring leader.Right after the trial verdict GUILTY, through teleconference call and youtube, these co conspirators had harassed, tampered my court statements, stalked, threatened myself and few other witness for a whole year now. As a result, few other individuals that was harassed and threaten by the co-conspirators has actually died.I had contacted the investigators who handled this case, but these co-conspirators have not stop and nothing had been done to them. After more self analyzed, I am fear for my life now more than last year.Should I get back to the investigators or just seek advice from a local attorney?
3/7/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You should go back to the investigators AND call the US Attorney's office that handled the case first and foremost. The harassment and intimidation is a felony and it is up to them to prosecute the individuals.

In a addition, you need to get a local attorney and file suit against the individuals for harassment and seek money damages and a restraining order to keep them from continuing the harassment and seek damages for the emotional distress they have caused.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Thank you! Your advice is very helpful.

Thank you very much