Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

The game warden came on my land and found that my hired help…

Customer Question
The game warden came...

The game warden came on my land and found that my hired help was hunting illegal. The hired help got fired but when he went to court one of the guns he gave up as his wasn’t his. The game warden knew it but they had the court while the game warden was out of town

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of I just found out about it. The gun is my husbands and I want it back

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I need to know if there’s anything I can do about this. The game warden said this was the first time in 18 years he wasn’t at one of his triles. He told the court that he would be out of town on that day but they had the trile anyway.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/7/2018
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

You need to get the game warden's assistance in getting the gun back. The game warden can speak with the prosecutor in the case to arrange for the return of the gun to you/your husband.

Best wishes,