Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Well, my situation is a probable cause for DUI. I was

Customer Question
Well, my situation is...

Well, my situation is a probable cause for DUI. I was released for posting bail after I went to court. I was told to get an ignition interlock installed within 5 days I have an appointment for thursday with proof so that is within the 5 days but I got advice asking for personal recognizance

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Washington State

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. my court date tomorrow is to plead guilty or not guilty. I was told plead not guilty ask for PR and ask to be exonerated- even if they say no. on my paperwork it states if I get bailed- which i did by paying the 10% for bail bonds, that if released: don't drive without valid license or insurance, don't drive without ignition interlock

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a few concerns about the initial arrest and when I was booked

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Criminal Lawyer: James Daloisio, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
James Daloisio

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

Before we discuss this by phone perhaps you can give me some idea of what information, specifically, you would like. I may have to do a bit of research. I don't like giving people legal answers just off the top of my head. The law changes every day.

So please let me know what you're looking for and we'll go from there. If the information is confidential and you do not wish to post it here on Just Answer, I will provide you with a confidential email address; however, we still have to conclude our conversation here at this website and you will still have to rate the answer.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. So change of issue. The state declined to press charges. Now before I start researching I’m wondering if you could help me with some legal questions

Hi, sorry for the delay. Good news!

Well, tell me what your questions are and I'll tell you if I can help. As you can see my specialties are taxation and criminal law.

Ely, Counselor at Law