Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

The arresting officer in the police report dated his

Customer Question
The arresting officer in...

The arresting officer in the police report dated his narrative as 10 days before the alleged crime was thought to take place his statement is dated 1/20/18 the date of the alleged crime was 1/30/18

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

California just got the report from my attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have a defense attorney and a divorce attorney my husband put me in jail

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The cases are intwined and there is a racist motive to my husbands behavior

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/7/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question with regard to this?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

is the predated narrative something I can use to say that the report is false or even pre-meditated? I believe I was setup by my wealthy husband
California 1/31/2018. narrative was 1/20/18

Absolutely. This is the kind of thing you keep quiet about, hope that the other side doesn't spot and then use when the officer is on the stand to impeach his credibility by showing that his reports can 't be relied upon.