Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What happens if I post bail for someone who has a hold on…

Customer Question
What happens if I post...
What happens if I post bail for someone who has a hold on him or her?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/7/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Barrister, Criminal Defense Law replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

.

They don't get out... they just get transferred to the other state or county jail to address whatever charges that they have there..

.

So it doesn't really help much to post bail if they have a holder for another county or state unless they also are allowed to post bail in the other jurisdiction and can do so there as well.

.

.

thanks

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much