Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm seeking to get the return of the money that I invested…

Customer Question
I'm seeking to get the...
I'm seeking to get the return of the money that I invested in a medical marijuana scam. I reported the incident to the police department in Ponce Inlet and I was promised if I would drop the charges and that they would give me the money back which never occurred. I have copies of the check and I'm getting copies of the agreement that I signed where I was to be part owner of the company and are those records were consequently stolen also doing some further research feel that I'm able to retrieve those papers which I had signed I invested $85,000 which was my lifetime savings, and I am hoping my desperately to get the return of these funds I'd like to know when the checks were cashed did it go to the company or do the person who is cashing the checks received the money out right it was cashed in Mount Dora Florida at Bank of America
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/6/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Good afternoon. Can you please share with me what your legal question is?