Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How do I have to file suit against city and state after your…

How long do I...

How long do I have to file suit against city and state after your off probation for a crime that I did not do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Their was for of us 2 of us convicted of a felony the other one plead to drop the felony and the last one they just dropped didn't even go to court

3/7/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

Under Tennessee law, there is a three year time limit for you to file this claim against the state.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Thanks that's the answer I was looking for I rate y'all at
☆☆☆☆☆

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor