Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had a civil law suit, but lost the case, four juror

Customer Question
I had a civil...

I had a civil law suit, but lost the case, four juror testified that my floor juror had a laptop that wasn't submitted as evidence doing court, with a cartoon to prove I was speeding but the expert witnessed said that speeding wasn't a factor doing the trail, to influence them to change their plea, so my attorney ask for a new trial the judge denied. attorney appealed to a supreme court but the judge submitted Affirmed. NO OPINION

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Their were four witness, and my case was a civil case do to an auto incident that left me disabled

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
3/6/2018
Criminal Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer
what can I answer for you?