Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm about to go to trial leasing investigatior has been

I'm about to go...

I'm about to go to trial leasing investigatior has been force to resign because disposed of a search warrant in another case which he also lied about my warrant by saying a C.I observe me with drugs now he stated thr C.I purchased drug from ( but has no audio or video No mark money ) stated that it was only me and the C.I now he is admitted after to hearing that two other people was present which was with the C.I and both was felons including the C.I but yet thr state is still refusing to reveal the C.I .the drugs was found at a house I share with other people in the living room and no one was present at the time of the raid .One of the people that was present with her was just received 60 years for drugs in a trial case .he admitted no one was search before Entering my house .how can I exercise my right to face my accuser .I subpoena her(C.I) twice and D.A told her not to show I'm head to trial in 60 days I think what can I do to reveal her

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

His I have one

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 9 days by:
3/8/2018
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm Wendy, a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
o do
LegalDan
LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today - has your attorney filed any pretrial motions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
motion to suppress an alleged a Brady violation and a ***** ***** violation

Thank you for your response - it sounds like you are in good hands with an attorney. The only additional motion I would suggest filing would be a motion to dismiss the entire charge as false testimony given to the grand jury. If the lead investigator is no longer on the case and there has been reports of him misrepresenting to the courts before, you will have a strong chance of getting this completely thrown out. Finally, your lawyer has a good chance at being successful on the motion to suppress under the same analysis. The State absolutely must give up the name of their C.I. in your case.

I wish you all the best in your situation and I hope that I have given you another motion to file on your behalf -can you please rate me with 5 stars.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Lead investigator was removed from the force due to changing a warrant on another case ,in my case he alleged the CI observered me with drugs now he saying it was a control buy but has no proof.At the second suppression hearing he admitted the observation was the buy but when ask who was there he never mentioned two felons a long with the CI and myself .I was never in possession of any drugs and the ci never bought any.the judge is still concealing the identity of the ci because the state is saying the observation and what they found are two different cases but I'm only charge with that one charge I'm not charge with no delivery.

Okay - Another motion your attorney can file is a bill of particulars. That will demand that the State specifically state what evidence they have to prove the charge. It doesn't sound like they have enough to uphold a charge against you. You can still file a motion to compel the state to release the information concerning the CI as you have a constitutional right to cross examination and not of the CI's statement will be admissible if they are not in court and subject to cross.

I hope this has helped.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a offer on my case that has been found guilty of Gross misco
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Misconduct and deceptive conduct ,my question is can a judge give a officer permission to change a body of a warrant in the middle of the search with ever reviewing the second warrant,and the officer deposed of the first warrant on the seen

I will need you to accept my first answer - then I can answer additional questions.

LegalDan
LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer

Now you can accept this answer and message me directly after saving me as your "favorite expert"

LegalDan
LegalDan
LegalDan, Criminal Defense Lawyer