Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Do i have to have all my LFO's paid off in order to qualify…

Customer Question
Do i have to...

Do i have to have all my LFO's paid off in order to qualify for early dismissal of probation?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. not yet. i was released in april, have 3 years probation. i havent violated once and have a very good report with my PO. i havent posed the question to him yet. i just dont know if its a requirement. i have all my Cost Of Supervision paid off. just not my LFO's. As its quite alot.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/19/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 7 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post and am working on your reply.

Unfortunately, in order to be eligible for an early termination of probation, you have to have successfully discharged all of your special obligations. That includes all probation fees, fines and, if applicable, restitution. I'm sorry not to be able to tell you what you want to hear and ask you to kindly not shoot the messenger.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.