Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am 35 now and I was 13 ,14,15 when my father girlfriend…

Customer Question
Hello,I am 35 now...

Hello,I am 35 now and I was 13 ,14,15 when my father girlfriend sexually assaulted me and end up having intercourse with me, it really screw up my life and my father passed in 2014 who I was real close to....i am so shamed and deal with server depression and anxiety who I have seek doctor for years and had drug problems where I have seeked rehab..this person is in my life today. I have recorded her confessions...what can I do, because I can not live like this anymore

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has a lot of pull in this town, she and her family have a lot of money and make things go away. This is a small town and they have there on law..she knows everybody in this town,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/19/2018
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to report these incidents to your County's District Attorney's Office. If nothing is done, go to your local news stations to report the incidents so that pressure can be put on the authorities to do the right thing. The news stations will not use your name in their report if you ask them not to, to protect your privacy.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law