Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Is it grounds for dismissal in court for a state trooper not…

Is it grounds for...

Is it grounds for dismissal in court for a state trooper not certified on a datamaster for dui

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Alaska

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I go to court 1/22/18

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you can send it email thank you
1/18/2018
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

.

Yes, a challenge can be based on the lack of certification of the police officer. ONLY certified operators can operate the Datamaster. Police departments must train and certify selected officers to operate the Datamaster. If you hire an attorney they should always verify that the operator is certified to perform the functions that he or she performed AND that the operator’s certification was current. Please let me know if I've answered your question. If I have, could you please take a moment to submit a rating so that I receive credit for working with you. If you have any follow up questions I would be *happy* to answer them. Experts only get credit for the time and effort we spend on our answers if you rate positively - 5 stars is definitely appreciated but not required! It DOES NOT cost you anything at all to submit a rating; it just allows me to get credit for helping you - otherwise I get no credit at all. You CAN still ask follow up questions after rating. There may be a lag between your question and my answer; this is because I'm either not at my computer or helping someone else but I assure you I will ALWAYS come back and answer your question.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

And if you need anything in the future and you want to reach me directly you can do so by clicking HERE
or by putting "This Question Is For Olivia" before you start typing your question.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer