Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Regarding home invasion...should a senior citizen be

Customer Question
continually harassed by B &...
Regarding home invasion...should a senior citizen be continually harassed by B & E, Grand Larceny and Grand Theft, Burglary, and peeping via electronic surveillance, window and roof peeping via a one way ceiling (one way looking into the bedroom & bathroom & living room) who should he contact...a lawyer, or the DA?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/17/2018
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Your Questions:

Regarding home invasion...should a senior citizen be continually harassed by B & E, Grand Larceny and Grand Theft, Burglary, and peeping via electronic surveillance, window and roof peeping via a one way ceiling (one way looking into the bedroom & bathroom & living room)

Response 1: Of course not.

who should he contact...a lawyer, or the DA?

Response 2: Contact the Police. Then if the Police does not do anything, contact DA.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

<p style="margin-top:2.5pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:2.5pt;margin-left:
0in;line-height:12.5pt">

Thank you for your cooperation.

How are you supposed to rate someone for their work BEFORE you learn what they have found, or have to say?
Criminal Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago

You do not have to rate now if you are not ready. However, the rating notice is a quick explanation of how the site works. If you never come back to the site to rate the person who responded your question, that means that the person did not get paid for responding to your post and the site kept 100% of your deposit. Experts on the site do not get paid until their responses are given positive ratings.

Have a wonderful day!