Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was in a car accident in Dec 3. I ran in back of someone.I…

Customer Question
I was in a...

I was in a car accident in Dec 3. I ran in back of someone.I had a bloody mary and 1 and a half beers. I'm on meds. so I thought I should stop .before i left there were a couple of guys had a few beers and through the bottles in my car... I left when i got to a red light I ran in the back of someone.I don't remember go to hospital they said I had a concusion. and aid told me I had a 1.1 from the test [achol}. I went to the police station a couple of days later to get a report... I have not received a notice, ticket or anything from the law..How long does it take to give me a ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

MD.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know know one has sent me anything

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is not my first time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/13/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Just to be clear, you were arrested or were you just taken to the hospital and released? How do you know what your BAC was?

Ely, Counselor at Law