Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I want to use Uber to take my son fromMt. Airy, MD 21771 to…

Customer Question
I want to use Uber...
I want to use Uber to take my son from 9254 Brown Church Road Mt. Airy, MD 21771 to a Courthouse in Howard County MD. I will get that address. How do I arrange and pay for his uber pickup, and return home?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/11/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 7 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. You would simply need to download the app and have a credit card. Once you set up an account, you can select the pickup and drop off locations.

I saw the app but I had to pay for it. Somehow that is why I am with justanswer.com

The uber app is free and can be downloaded. Once it is downloaded, you can sign up.

Ok thanks. Jow much did thid cost me. 5.00?
Customer service can assist. I am a user like yourself.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!