Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I want to use Uber to take my son fromMt. Airy, MD 21771 to…

Customer Question
I want to use Uber...
I want to use Uber to take my son from 9254 Brown Church Road Mt. Airy, MD 21771 to a Courthouse in Howard County MD. I will get that address. How do I arrange and pay for his uber pickup, and return home?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/11/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 1 month ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. You would simply need to download the app and have a credit card. Once you set up an account, you can select the pickup and drop off locations.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I saw the app but I had to pay for it. Somehow that is why I am with justanswer.com

The uber app is free and can be downloaded. Once it is downloaded, you can sign up.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks. Jow much did thid cost me. 5.00?
Customer service can assist. I am a user like yourself.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law