Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I live in ct and I have a felony conviction for burglary 3rd…

Customer Question
I live in ct and...
I live in ct and I have a felony conviction for burglary 3rd and a misdemeanor interfering charge. I’m now facing a misdemeanor larceny 3rd and illegal use of a credit card. Will ct extradite from fl?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Is the illegal use of the credit card a felony or a misdemeanor? In what US state were the new arrests?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law