Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

How can I find my sons probation officer or parole officer…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find my sons probation officer or parole officer in Davis County in Farmington Utah? Jim just tried to call me and the operator cut us off.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

Utah, Farmgington, Davis County, James *****Alan xxxxxxx.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, Jim had only had two more months before he completed the program he

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know the probation officer can tell me what the hangup was and the if we can put up bail.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

If you do not know the name of your son's probation officer, you can just call the probation office that was responsible for supervising him, give your son's name to the telephone receptionist and ask for the name and phone extension of the PO who supervised him.

Their contact number is(###) ###-####

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD