Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can you apply for TSA Pre Check if you are on Probation. NJ.

Customer Question
Can you apply for...

Can you apply for TSA Pre Check if you are on Probation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I'm sure it would show up that he is on Probation

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

It all depends the crime you are on probation for. Here is a list of crimes and offenses that will disqualify you, at least for 7 years upon completion of your sentence. See: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If your crime (which you did not tell us) is not on the list at the link provided, then you could still be approved for TSA Pre.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer