Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had a child with a minor who lied to me and my family bout…

Customer Question
I had a child...

I had a child with a minor who lied to me and my family bout her age

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Nys

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that her mom knew bout it also,let us live her old house during pregnancy also

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?