Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was arrested in Manatee cty Florida for an alleged assault…

Customer Question
Good afternoon. Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good afternoon.

Lawyer's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I was arrested in Manatee cty Florida for an alleged assault on a women.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

I spent four days in their county jail, then got released on supervised release program.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Here we are a month later and I am being told that there are no formal charges for assault, filed on me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. All of my belongings have not been returned to me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/9/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 3 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Is the investigation closed? What have you tried to do to collect your belongings? Are you represented by counsel?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law