Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I was wondering if it's against the law for my daughter's…

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if it's against the law for my daughter's boyfriend to become drunk and punch walls in front of her 5 year old daughter. I'm not interested in paying money for the answer, but it's not clear if that is required by this site.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

Police were called, no arrests made - I do not know the details of the police visit

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Georgia

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 2 days by:
1/8/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Yes, this site is a paid for service. If you'd like to proceed I'd be happy to help. Or if you'd like to speak with someone in customer support in regards ***** ***** or membership, you can reach someone here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Let me know if you'd like to continue, thanks!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!