Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I went to visit a friend about a month ago. we went for

Customer Question
I went to visit...

I went to visit a friend about a month ago. we went for drinks and had appetizers then when back to the hotel by the fire pit. I had two sips out of a whiskey drink he made at the hotel and then everything when blank. I have no idea how long I was out. I remember asking him in the elevator, no recollection how I got there, "what is wrong with me?" no answer. My speech was impaired and couldn't really see. I came to in the my hotel room where he dumped me and my speech was severely impaired.

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

He waited two days before contacting me as I left early the next morning. He said I drank a bottle of wine, which yes I had about 4 glasses and then he said I guzzled a 5th of whiskey. No way did I do this. I was in Gilbert AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Nope. I'm just haunted by his accusation to me. I've never been able to drink like that and I remember a man showing up at the hotel firepit for a brief time then disappeared. Then this happened. I believe I was drugged. I have no proof

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know but I think something went down here although he told me I need to own my behavior and stop blaming others. Do you think I was drugged?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/5/2018
Criminal Lawyer: RobertJDFL, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
RobertJDFL, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I'm not quite sure if you're asking for a legal opinion, if you have legal recourse? Or was this meant for the medical category for a medical doctor's opinion?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1. I want to know if the details I provided indicate that I was drugged. 2. Without a medical test do I have any recourse regarding this situation. 3. How should I proceed; ignore what happened or seek counsel.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Never mind this could be a come on so I'm not paying any more money.

Okay, I assure you this is a legitimate site, but if you do not wish to continue, that is fine. Contact***@******.*** and customer service will be happy to give you a full refund. Thank you, ***** ***** the best to you.

Ely, Counselor at Law