Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Extreme sentence given, also other issues in his case. Son…

Customer Question
Extreme sentence given, also other...
Extreme sentence given, also other issues in his case. Son is in Dawson County Correctional Facility, Glendive, MT.
He has served (17 plus) years of 35 year a 35 year sentence with no parole. Need a lawyer that can call my son and talk about his case. He has all documents with him. I am his mother, and seek help especially now.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/5/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 4 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. JustAnswer is not a law firm. Legal experts can only provide general legal information. Per the rules of the site and of our various bar associations, they cannot provide actual representation for site members. So, unfortunately, no lawyer here would be able to call your son in prison and advise him on this matter.

If you wanted to know where you could find a criminal post-conviction lawyer who practices in the Glendive, MT courts, we can direct you to legal referral services which can steer you to one. If you could use that information or are in need of other general legal information about your son's situation, let me know. Otherwise, this is not going to be the forum for you to find what you're looking for You could contact customer service at***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.

Ely, Counselor at Law