Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Is it elderly sex abuse when a 33 year-old female exposes…

Customer Question
Is it elderly sex...

Is it elderly sex abuse when a 33 year-old female exposes her upper body to an 81 year-old (100% disabled veteran Impotent since 1993 due to Agent Orange induced neuropathy and diabetes) and then claims he, during a requested back and shoulder rub, including the pectorals, accuses him of touching her inappropriately?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, nor do I think she has

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She enjoyed three such massages before getting angry when I would not lend/give money.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/5/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

It's *possibly* elder abuse - but more likely than that it's just plain fraud and extortion which are very serious crime. Do you have any additional questions for me?

Ely, Counselor at Law