Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

It's been at least Sven yrs since my conviction, do I have…

Customer Question
Hi it's been at...

Hi it's been at least Sven yrs since my conviction, do I have to do all classes over again

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No date,did all classes plus college for second offense

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I haven't driven in seven yrs,did made classes,and 30 days rehab at First ste sarasota

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/4/2018
Criminal Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Since you had a second DUI conviction your license was revoked drivers for 180 days to one year.The DUI course and alchohol rehabilitation classes are required.If this wasyour second offense within five years of another conviction, you automatically faced a five-year driving license suspension.Since it is 7 years you are eligible to reapply for reinstatement if your license. The prior classes are still valid, and as long as you have proof of completion you will not have to repeat the classes.To reinstate your FL driver's license, visit any Florida DMV driver license office with payment for the reinstatement fee.I hope this clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer