Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Georgia. can I call police if wife check into hotel with…

Customer Question
Georgia. can I call...

Georgia. can I call police if wife check into hotel with boyfriend

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

My wife is in process to finally separation divorce papers but no filing yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Has she talked to a Georgia lawyer about this yet?

She has a Laywer working on the papers, but need assistance if I should call police to retrieve evidence?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have forwarded a draft to Deming and associates in regards ***** ***** paper as I have proof now from txts etc that something is going on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 7 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

This is a civil issue, not criminal, so her decision to check into a hotel with her boyfriend, is not something the police will be involved with. If you want evidence, you can hire a PI to follow them and obtain photos or video and you can use that for your case if this is an issue. The police will not do anything since this is not illegal

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!