Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

First time offender was charge doing time(10 yrs) what can…

Customer Question
First time offender was...

First time offender was charge doing time(10 yrs) what can be done to lessen his time

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No that’s what I think need to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

In is in Sana Rosa he had just turn 18 and now he is 21 he said he ask his public def to do it but he never did pd said that he qualify

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/3/2018
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 6 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

Please see my previousl answer to the other post on this that you have submitted.

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

It doesn't cost you anything to rate since you are a member.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>