Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'm looking for an experienced attorney that specializes in…

Customer Question
Hi I'm looking for...

Hi I'm looking for an experienced attorney that specializes in robbery/carjacking convicted back in 1998 sent carries 3,6,9 but due to enhancements its 50years but inquiry re new laws

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Just started looking

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/3/2018
Criminal Lawyer: James Daloisio, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
James Daloisio

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

I can help best if I had a little more information.

1. Is there any particular law or laws that you've heard about that you're interested in knowing more about?

2. How old were you when these offenses were committed?

3. You mentioned "enhancements." Were they "conduct enhancements," such as being armed or using a weapon, or were they prior convictions? Or both?

4. If priors were alleged, were any of them strikes?

Thank you.

Ely, Counselor at Law