Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My wife married me with the intentions in murdering me for…

Customer Question
My wife married me...

My wife married me with the intentions in murdering me for insurance. My now X wifes ex-husband to me that the reason he divorced her because he kept catching her putting things in his food, he told me that his family was afraid of poisoning him. During the divorce I just discovered he just passed away which I believe are side effects from long term poisoning. My wife's other two husbands past away form heart attach and her first husband's death is still pending. The state pressed charges against my wife because my wife stabbed me in my sleep in on New Year. Key evidence was never brought to my prosecutor's action that my wife poison my drink first and thought I was already dead when she stabbed me in back which I can elaborate on when we have more time. I first was defending my wife because I was confused what was going on. I bailed my wife out of jail but this was never brought to the courts attention. When I got my Black Widow Wife out of jail my wife tried to kill me again with poison what my wife did not know that I did not digest the poison that she gave me. When my wife thought I digested the pill she said that I should stay down stairs because I would be dead shortly this why she ran away to Las Vegas. When my X wife was extradited she told a mental staff member that she was shock that I was still alive and that she needs to return to Missouri to kill me. ( This was also never brought to the courts attention) medical records that my body was fighting a poison from many different Doctors. I Question if my divorce lawyer employed a legal friend to represent my wife and holding back my opportunity to move forward against my Black Widow Wife. So what am I asking? Can I appeal and ask the State to reopen the case with medical proof that my wife tried to murder me with poison which was premeditated before we married each other.

Lawyer's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out. What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Attempted murder in Kansas City Missouri, my medical records of poisoning was in Kansas Kansas which was never brought to thank courts attention or the confession of my X Black Widow Wife in Las Vegas.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I had a state prosecutor but the case was closed and my divorce lawyer does not communicate with me. I am looking for legal help to appeal their blunders and represent my wife's X three dead husbands...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is emotionally overwhelming

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/3/2018
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma...what happened with the first case? Did it go to trial?

No the sentence was reduced exchange for something which I don't know what it was for? I wish it would have went to trial because I feel that evidence would paint another which was over looked in court.

So was there a "plea bargain"? YOu mention sentence...that implies there was some sort of judicial proceeding?

Sorry for the typos. I wish that this case would have went to trial because another picture would have been painted that the court has over looked.

Thanks
IF the case went to trial? Then

Then it is too late....the state can not retry the case, once it is done. This comes from the "double jeopardy" clause of the US Constitution.

This is the part of my job I don't like...when the law is not in favor of my customer. I wish I could tell you that they can retry her, but I can only provide you information based on the law so that you can act on the best available information to you...I wish I had better news, but can only hope you recognize and understand my predicament and don't shoot the messenger. I'm sorry!

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

What about her confession that she needed to kill me in another state like Las Vegas? What about the proof of medical records that my body was fighting a poison that she gave me before she tried to murder me? When was in another state Kansas Kansas more than one medical Doctor discover that my liver was fightin ting a poison.

Again, if the state has already tried her case? It is not possible, legally, for the state to retry her.

Again, I am sorry to be the one to bear bad news.

Hi
Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Do you have more questions regarding this?

Thanks for your understanding
Phil

P. Simmons, Lawyer