Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My brother and cousin have a lawyer I need a lawyer I was in…

Customer Question
My brother and cousin...

My brother and cousin have a lawyer I need a lawyer I was in jail for a case I had nothing to do with happened back in 2015 I just were clear of the charge

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Hattiburg Mississippi

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

On my brother and cousin Case lawyer working on I have news paper articles

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I know I was in jail for nothing my rights was violate The detective didn't do his job right jas log me my brother and cousin are we was on the news the radio and in the news paper all on social media

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/3/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank You for contacting me with your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you.

Filing a false charge or frivolous law suit is an obstruction of justice/ crime against the administration of justice.

So if you were reported with no basis and lies were used to prosecute you; the District Attorney can sue the offender.

You can make a complaint to your local District Attorney in this regard.

You may also have a civil suit for malicious prosecution against your brother/ cousin.

If the State was involved or didn't properly investigate the matter you would be looking at suing the State for wrongful confinement and deprivation of liberty.

Because of the different facets of your case you should discuss your case in detail in with a local attorney.

We are here to help, if you need additional assistance please follow up with me.

In return remember to rate positively today.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your feedback to get a credit for my time and assistance to you.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

So I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before your exit.

Best

Attorney Bill