Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Op. Illinois. My son was to be released today but they say…

Customer Question
Illinois Lawyer's Assistant: Have...

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My son was to be released today but they say there waiting on Mississippis parole board to say it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/3/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 month ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Was he told he was eligible for parole and was going to be released today? What is your question with regard to this?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law