Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need a motion to quash a bench warrant in riverside

Customer Question
I need a motion...

I need a motion to quash a bench warrant in riverside california criminal case

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

California 12.15.17 Riverside Criminal court

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A FTA bench warrant has been issued I need to quash or lift and I am busy as f**k

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Case RIMYes yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Rim1705213, case no. P17047676, Michael Warren Song, DOB: 04/03/1979, DL: F5183596 CA
Answered in 4 days by:
1/7/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me try to assist you. Here is a link to a Motion that you can modify for your case:

https://www.facebook.com/sueBOA/posts/554942741204478

And here is a helpful guide on quashing bench warrants:

https://legalbeagle.com/6688712-quash-bench-warrant.html

Hope that helps.

Please be sure to accept my responses and post a positive rating.