Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

Yea I had the police get a warrant for my phone. It said…

Customer Question
Yea I had the...

Yea I had the police get a warrant for my phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

It said based on my training and experience he believesd there was info about a crime is there probable cause?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just a avid avid for the warrant

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

I'm sorry to hear this happened. Can you give me a little more information about your situation, did this happen in the US? Is it part of an ongoing investigation, or was this the result of a traffic stop?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It depends on your point of view
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as your previous contributor had to leave.

Tell us what is going on because they just do not get warrants on phones for no reason at all. They had to have some type of investigation going, so please tell us what is going on.

Ely, Counselor at Law