Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

The Aurora police arrested me for domestic when I called the…

Customer Question
The Aurora police arrested...

The Aurora police arrested me for domestic when I called the police the evidence will show that I got punched in the face I was black and blue throughout my body and arms and the victim didn't have a scratch or mark on them and my wife lied because it was an altercation with my son then to add insult to injury the police arrested me again and I was working in the neighborhood they told me that I have contact and I didn't but then they said there was a 1000 foot I was not supposed to come within the property that was not on the order that they originally gave me they said I was supposed to go online and look at it nobody ever told me that then my wife did not want to press charges she wanted me to do my job and then the cop came in and said he was protecting his district he would sign the complaint they kept me in jail for 3 days when I I got in front of the judge he said t would not press charges they wanted to let me go because the police officer could not sign the complaint. he had to of known that. I feel harrest he tols me get dirorcedrest not to mention at the court date my wife did not show and the other got kicked it is proof that she lied in the information that he took down

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No answer is horrifying experience I moved out of state I was so scared of the police and I wanted to wait to see if my wife was actually kind of doing anything at the domestic would she didn't nor did my son who is both involved like I said they lied on the police report as well and I have proof not to mention the pictures of me with blood running down my face and my body and arms black and blue I called the police I should have never been arrested in and do anything in my son I never lifted a finger to him and I have a witness my son's friend who told my attorney in the domestic

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Criminal Lawyer: QuickEasyLegalHelp, Criminal Justice Lawyer replied 1 month ago
QuickEasyLegalHelp
QuickEasyLegalHelp, Criminal Justice Lawyer

Hello, I am an attorney and I am here to answer your question. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Hello, would you like to get on the phone? I am available right now, or we can proceed with using this chat Q&A.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Start q and a

I am so sorry to hear of your situation, that sounds like a terrible experience.

If you have proof that you were not guilty of a domestic violence crime, then you absolutely have to go to court and show that evidence to the Judge. By evidence I mean the photographs of yourself and your eye witness your son’s friend. It would not be fair for you to be convicted of a crime you did not do, so if you have proof, you need to bring it to court and defend yourself.

If your wife is not showing up to court, it will be your evidence against the police report. With the great proof that you have showing you are not guilty of this crime, you have (photos and an eye witness), I would say you have a very good chance of having the charges dropped against you.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight. I wish you the best. Please click YES/ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. It does not cost you anything to click. Once you click, you can still ask me all of your follow up questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok apparently you do not understand I got arrested for domestic I called the police I got proof that I was the one that was injured I got proof she lied on the police report yet the police arrested me fine that case was dismissed she did not show it's over however the police have harassed me when I was working in the neighborhood they arrested me again for being too close to the house my wife did not want to press charges the police lock me up for 3 days anyway saying that they would sign the complaint against me since she didn't want to do I have a harassment case against the police or not

Okay, I understand what you are saying. Allow me to type my response...

It sounds like the arrest was unwarranted, unfair and perhaps the police are just harassing you. Even if that is the case, honestly, and I believe any lawyer will tell you this - it is difficult to sue the police and win. They have many protections that protect them from citizen lawsuits. In order to win, you would have to show that their "immunity" should not apply because their conduct against you was so clearly misconduct.

If you do want to sue, you need to get familiar with Section 1983 of the Civil Rights Act of 1871, as you would be suing the police for a violation of your civil rights. And if you do want to sue, I definitely recommend getting a local lawyer to help you, as fighting the police is a very long uphill battle. However, I do with you all the best luck whichever you choose.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this.

Please click YES/ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. It does not cost you anything to click. Once you click, you can still ask me all of your follow up questions.

Do you have any further questions?

Hi, just following up to see if you have any further questions.
Please click YES/ACCEPT or type ACCEPT in the chat box. It does not cost you anything to click or type this and you can still ask me follow up questions. Thank you!

Hello, please go ahead and type the word ACCEPT into the chat box. It will not cost you anything and it is the only way I can get credit for the work I did. Thank you.

Please click YES/ACCEPT or just go ahead and type ACCEPT in the chat box. It does not cost you anything to click or type this and you can still ask me follow up questions. Thank you!

QuickEasyLegalHelp
QuickEasyLegalHelp