Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I am on probation for two years and have completed a year…

Customer Question
I am on probation...

I am on probation for two years and have completed a year and did programs in those years. IOP and impatient. I have ADHD and panic attack disorder and PTSD from 911 when I was attacked by the police for mistaking me for eluding them back in 2015 which wound up being me being on the wrong medications for a misdiagnosis of bipolar and schizophrenia, which I didn't. Now all I have officially is ADHD hardcore and PTSD and anxiety/Panic attack disorder and I've been on numerous meds since then namely controlled substances that my probation officer has made a big deal about like Adderall and now Desoxyn, and even klonopin, but she just has a short fuse and I feel she doesn't note that I'm on these meds, and she has now given me a violation to go to court on Friday for testing dirty on meth, when I just got a new rx for desoxyn (methamphetamine hcl) . I'm PTSD from a lot and panic disorder from her and all I have is 6 months left of probation....I don't know what to do about Friday, and I don't see the point of applying for drug court, cuz of what I'm advised to take by my psychiatrist, who is the top addiction psychiatrist In nj down in Princeton. So what do I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not in detail

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I should sue the police for what they did to me I have pictures

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
1/1/2018
Criminal Lawyer: QuickEasyLegalHelp, Criminal Justice Lawyer replied 1 month ago
QuickEasyLegalHelp
QuickEasyLegalHelp, Criminal Justice Lawyer

Hi, I am an attorney and will be helping you today. Do you have a written prescription from your doctor for the Desoxyn?

I am going to step away from work for a short while. If you respond while I am away, I will answer you as soon as I return. The way I will answer your question depends on whether or not you have a valid written prescription for the Desoxyn. Thank you.

Hello: are you back at your computer? Do you see my questions about your prescription? Thanks!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do.

Okay, wonderful.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Because you have a valid prescription from your psychiatrist, you are advised to take this medication and (unless there are additional circumstances that you are not disclosing here) the court cannot punish you for taking a prescription that is required for your health by your psychiatrist.

You should appear in court WITH your prescription, and if possible, a letter from your psychiatrist (on letterhead) stating the reason he/she is requiring you to take Desoxyn. The Judge will take this into consideration and should dismiss the drug charge against you. You can also take this opportunity to let the Judge know that you do not feel that your current Probation officer is a good fit for you and you would like to have a different officer for the remainder of your 6-months.

I am so sorry this is happening to you, you seem to have already been through so much!! You have a valid defense to why you are taking Desoxyn and I wish you so much luck in showing that to the Judge.

I appreciate the chance to help you.

If I have answered your question, please click YES/ACCEPT on your screen. It does not cost you anything to click and it is the only way I can get credit for my work. You can still ask me all your follow up questions, even after you please click YES/ACCEPT.

Hi, just following up to see if you have any further questions.
Please click YES/ACCEPT or type ACCEPT in the chat box. It does not cost you anything to click or type this and you can still ask me follow up questions. Thank you!

I just want to let you know that if you don't click 5 stars or ACCEPT, then I can't get paid for any of the time we spent together.

If you need something else to be able to click, I am totally happy to help you!

It's just important that I don't lose all of the time I spent helping you.

Thank you SO MUCH for understanding, it does not cost you anything to PLEASE CLICK.

QuickEasyLegalHelp
QuickEasyLegalHelp