Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

With Uber dispatch can you help? In Los Angeles. What that…

Customer Question
With Uber dispatch can...

With Uber dispatch can you help? In Los Angeles

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

What that mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

They don’t take my complain about it when I say Uber

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I wonder why they don’t want to take my complaint about my issue with Uber dispatch they done to me and I know they do cheating in my area

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 1 month ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Who is the "they" who won't take your complaint? What is it that you are trying to accomplish?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Ely, Counselor at Law