Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

For people under PC 290(a)

Customer Question
for people under PC 290(a)
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Convicted in June 1998. Registered every
year. No arrest or violations since that date?
12/31/2017
Criminal Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Law Professor replied 3 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor

So you should be able to get this expunged from your record, under California law. I recommend you confer with the public defender in your county in California in order to get the conviction removed from your record.

Please rate 5 stars and close out the question.

Good luck to you. I wish you happy new year.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you Five Stars

Please click on five stars ***** and press send, so that you accept the answer. It has not registered yet till you click and send.

Thank you and happy new year.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is always appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you and happy new year. I wish you all the best.

I recommend that you file a report for a lost or stolen IRS check. That way they will speedily stop payment on whatever was or may never have been issued to you, and they will issue new checks right away. This is the fastest way to get payment at this point.

You should fill out this form and submit it to the address below. This will work quickly. Start filling the form at Section 1. The top section is for IRS use for response.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3911.pdf

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Ogden, UT###-##-####/p>

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Law Professor