Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a domestic violence charge against me. Jan 3. 9. Not…

Customer Question
I have a domestic...

I have a domestic violence charge against me

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the domestic violence charges?

Yes jan 3

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the domestic violence occur?

9

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really no one was hurt just a slight shove i have no criminal record

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/30/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 4 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me what your question is?

i have domestic violence charges against me no one was hurt just a slight shove
what 59 plus the 31 i already paid

A call is extra and we can simply chat online

Is the victim going to cooperate with the State?

just forget it ill talk to a real lawyer

I am a real attorney but need information, so I can answer your question.

take your 31 dollars and get lost

Customer service can assist.

no i dont want to switch to a live phone call i know how to type

That is an option and not something that is required. I shared above we can simply chat online but if you want to end this session, please contact customer service

just forget it take your 31 dollars and go this is over

As I shared, customer service can assist and issue any refund.

i dont want a refund take you 31 dollars and end this now
nothing you can tell me i probably dont already know

1(###) ###-####/p>

Ely, Counselor at Law