Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I have a domestic violence charge against me. Jan 3. 9. Not…

Customer Question
I have a domestic...

I have a domestic violence charge against me

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you have any upcoming court dates on the domestic violence charges?

Yes jan 3

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the domestic violence occur?

9

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really no one was hurt just a slight shove i have no criminal record

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/30/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 1 month ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me what your question is?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have domestic violence charges against me no one was hurt just a slight shove
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what 59 plus the 31 i already paid

A call is extra and we can simply chat online

Is the victim going to cooperate with the State?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just forget it ill talk to a real lawyer

I am a real attorney but need information, so I can answer your question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
take your 31 dollars and get lost

Customer service can assist.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no i dont want to switch to a live phone call i know how to type

That is an option and not something that is required. I shared above we can simply chat online but if you want to end this session, please contact customer service

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just forget it take your 31 dollars and go this is over

As I shared, customer service can assist and issue any refund.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i dont want a refund take you 31 dollars and end this now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
nothing you can tell me i probably dont already know

1(###) ###-####/p>

Ely, Counselor at Law