Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Charge with a C Felony, Bond $10,000.00. Donot have money…

Customer Question
Charge with a C...

Charge with a C Felony , Bond $10,000.00 . Donot have money for a lawyer. how can a public defender help.

Lawyer's Assistant: What were they charged with exactly? Are there any upcoming court dates?

Up coming court date 1/11/18

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

New york queens county , queens crim. ct. charges 165.52FC(CPSP-2ND:VALUE OF PROP <$50000 C Felony)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/29/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 7 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

A public defender is a criminal defense attorney. The defendant can ask to be appointed the PD when they appear in court and they will start working the case. A demand for discovery will be made and they will look over the evidence and see what defenses the defendant has and if the case should go to trial or if a plea deal should be taken.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!