Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had some one voluntary came in my room and she perform…

Customer Question
I had some one...

I had some one voluntary came in my room and she perform oral sex going down on me and so now she asking Compensation position or she’s going to pursue charges what the never happen

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you charged with exactly? Do you have any upcoming court dates?

No court dates but she just send the email that she Accusing me me and she has to be constipated She sent that to my employer

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Ny. She is from Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/29/2017
Criminal Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. To be clear, she's saying that she'll pursue charges for prostitution? Or what charges is she referring to?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

No Sexually assault

I attempted to accept the phone call request, but there was a payment failure for some reason. We can continue the question here, or if you want to be called the site will contact you to rectify the issue.

You said "and" in your last post, so I assume that you were not finished responding.

Do you wish to continue here in this chat function?

My apologies, but I must assist others that are waiting for answers to their questions. When you respond, I will try to answer as soon as I can, but I may be assisting someone else, or otherwise out of the office when you do so.

Ely, Counselor at Law